Urgently Looking for a General Accountant in Dubai who can join immediately.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to project accurate budget, prepare tax documents and maintain general ledgers accurately.
- Maintain timely and accurate recording of the financial transactions
- Summarise current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information Job Requirements
- Preparing all required journals and ledgers.
- Preparing and maintaining purchase and sales ledger.
- Conducting monthly business review and analysis.
- Preparing monthly cash flow and cash requirement projections.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
- Job Qualifications and Experience
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in accounting and must be attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Hoe country & U.A.E
- Minimum two to three years of U.A.E experience in same field is Compulsory
- Knowledge of VAT, WPS (Salary Processing)
- knowledge of different accounting software( TELLY , ERP 9, QUICK BOOK)
- Good in English both written and verbal.
- Experience in writing and interpreting financial reports
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN COME FOR WALK IN INTERVIEW ALONG WITH THEIR ATTESTED BACHELOR / MASTER DEGREE IN ACCOUNTING ON 26/01/2020)
ADDRESS & TIMING FOR INTERVIEW : (10:30 AM TO 4:00 PM)
AL GARHOUD AREA DUBAI
RED AVENUE BUILDING
3RD FLOOR, OFFICE 307
NEAR GGICO METRO STATION EXIT 2
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED2,500.00 – AED3,000.00 per month
- Dubai (Preferred)